At TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for DOCUMENT CONTROLLERS for potential upcoming projects.
- Providing support for the maintenance of engineering drawings, indexes and filing systems for both electronic and paper formats
- Issuing drawings/documents, logging and tracking and ensuring proper revision control
- Providing input to ensure implementation of new document control software
- Ensuring the integrity/reliability of the information through development of new standards and procedures
- Scanning, photocopying and filing drawings / documents as required
- Assisting with general administrative duties, distribution of drawings and locating information or drawings
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in Document Control
- A solid understanding of the document life cycle
- Experience using document management software such as LiveLink
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with software such as AutoCAD, CorelDraw and Photoshop is an asset
- Experience with projects and with an operational facility is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and balance a variable workload
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn new skills and software as required
- Strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.