At TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERS for potential upcoming projects.
- Providing instrumentation design support to multidisciplinary teams on maintenance and expansion projects
- Basic design/specification and detailed design of Instrumentation systems and materials, including technical selection, calculations, and sizing
- Creating material requisitions c/w specifications and data sheets on valves, indicators, flow meters, PSV’s and transmitters
- Evaluating Vendor quotations for technical adequacy, budgetary constraints and perform bid tabs where required
- Vendor document review and approval
- Creating packages including scope of work and drawings, such as loop drawings, installation details, P&ID input, datasheets and location drawings and perform interdisciplinary reviews
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering Technology or Engineering Degree is preferred
- Understanding of instrumentations documents such as: P&ID’s, loop sheets, specification sheets, wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, installation detail drawings
- Experience in oil/gas, mining, pulp/paper, and thermal power generation is an asset
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.