TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for WAREHOUSE TECHNICIANS for an Alberta based opportunity to work in warehouse environment.
- Assist with the operation of a warehouse or storeroom such as receiving, stocking, processing and distributing materials
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock
- Load delivery trucks for disbursement of goods
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved – pick tickets and moving pallets
- Issue supplies and equipment
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Take periodic inventories
- Maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform related tasks as required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a warehouse
- General knowledge of storeroom and inventory practices
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a valid forklift license
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.