TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR for an Edmonton based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment. This position is on a part-time basis.
- Liaison between customers, agents, sales people and internal departments
- Provide quotations upon customer request
- Provide order confirmations upon order receipt from customer
- Maintain sales order files both electronically and hard copies
- Process Canadian invoicing
- Process orders and order amendments within order entry system
- Handle product return process to credit issuance
- Serve as a point of customer feedback, enter customer complaints
- Set-up letter of credits and other payment processes
- Manage consignment inventories
- Issue delivery notes and shipping documents
- Arrange for couriers and freight carriers for shipments to customers
- Participate in production planning and forecasting
- Ability to work in a team environment and work with other departments/personnel in order to resolve product, customer and transportation issues as quickly as possible
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to provide quick and timely assistance as necessary to a customer base
- Good knowledge of products and services to be able to support customer requests and new inquires
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a way that expresses clarity, urgency and empathy when necessary
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.