TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a TRAINING SPECIALIST for an Edmonton area based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Produce quality site specific computer based training modules
- Working with subject matter experts to develop site specific training and testing materials
- Ensure functionality of training modules within the learning management system
- Maintain site training matrix
- Evaluate and enhance training and testing materials
- Primarily office based, however some field work is required to develop and verify content
- Degree or diploma in Education or Business with a focus in communication technology, business administration, digital media or equivalent
- 5+ years work experience building training and testing materials.
- Experience working with Articulate Storyline 360 to build computer based training programs would be considered an asset
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.