TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment. This is a contract position related to a plant turnaround.
- Participate in a cast iron piping circuit replacement study
- Evaluate existing piping circuit process conditions, inspection results and failure data
- Make recommendations on replacements required
- Development and mechanical design for Management of Change (MOC) items required to execute during plant outage
- Mechanical Engineering degree, P.Eng
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in a plant environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.