TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an EXPEDITOR/MATERIAL RECEIVING COORDINATOR for a Saskatchewan-based opportunity to work in an Operating Facility environment for a plant turnaround.
- Coordinating, expediting and ensuring the uninterrupted flow of materials into the facility and between departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities.
- Monitoring and expediting suppliers’ schedules
- Updating the movement of equipment and materials within the computer system
- Supervising change activity
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers, management, departments, and other team members
- 3-7 years in Expediting and Materials Receiving
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Sharepoint is an asset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.