TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ENGINEER for an Alberta based opportunity.
- Prepare status reports for facility level and corporate level management
- Assist in assembling Approval for Expenditure (AFE) documents and packages
- Coordinate and manage responses to Requests for Information (RFI) for contractors working on the project
- Assembling information packages (drawings, specs, etc.) for contractors working on the project
- Creating, updating, and reporting status of project schedules
- Develop and issue on a periodic basis a project status newsletter to the facility
- Assemble monthly cost control package and presentation
- Assist with execution of early work packages in preparation for major engineering and construction activities (laser scanning, geotechnical, etc.)
- Maintain owners team action log and follow ups
- Help develop budgets for items such as owner’s costs and develop appropriate cash flow and commitment curves
- Coordinate vendor drawing reviews and ensure accuracy as compared to design requirements and data sheets
- Assist in the development and documentation of owners’ project management procedures and processes
- Assist with the development of the Risk management program and coordinate task assignment and follow-ups
- Other duties as assigned
- Engineering Degree, plus P.Eng. or EIT
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.