TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT MANAGER for a Saskatchewan-based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects including planning, design, procurement and construction, and will be experienced in managing all disciplines (civil, structural, mechanical, instrumentation, electrical).
• Ensuring that project scope is clearly defined
• Preparing budgets, schedules and resource allocation plans for multi-discipline projects
• Managing project development and project execution through to start-up
• Ensuring successful completion of projects according to defined and agreed-upon objectives
• Developing standard practices and procedures related to management of projects
• Ensuring compliance to all government and corporate regulations in the area of safety, health and environment for all projects
• Participating in continuous improvement of project management procedures to improve overall project management effectiveness
• Working with contractors, vendors, consultants and others in the field of Project Management
• Controlling projects to ensure they are completed safely, on time, and within budget
• Sharing expertise and resources with other departments, plant sites and corporate offices
• Examining unexpected or unusual developments as part of the project execution and project design to find and implement innovative solutions
• Registered as a Professional Engineer
• 10-15+ years of project management experience
• Ability to work in an office and field environment with a high degree of interaction between management, technical, maintenance and self-managed operations teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.