TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for TECHNICAL WRITER for a Calgary based opportunity to work in an Operating Plant environment or to work remotely (i.e. from home). This position is part-time and the hours will be intermittent (approximately a few hours per week or a couple of days per month)
- Review, format, revise documents such as scopes of work, project procedures, contracts
- Flexibility to take work with short notice and turn it around quickly
- Work on an as-needed basis; workload will be highly variable
- Experience working in an engineering or other technical environment
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speech
- Superior word processing skills, expertise with Microsoft Office Suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be capable of quality document output, with professional finishing
- Excellent organization skills – Electronic filing
- Strong communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.