At TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for PROJECT CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR for potential upcoming projects.
This individual will be accountable for contractor supervision and safe, efficient coordination of activities to support Capital program execution.
- The Coordinator’s primary task will be to ensure safe, efficient collaboration and coordination of capital project field activities and ensure they are as per expectations, schedules and report all deviations or take steps required.
- The Coordinator will support the construction contractors to successfully execute the various projects being completed under the Capital program through effective communication with internal stakeholders, safety and quality specialists, project managers, engineers and planners as appropriate.
- Provide site specific construction expertise, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and enforce expectations to align with the needs of site and procurement contracts. Review, monitor and report deficiencies of all project and site processes (time card coding, meeting structure, schedule expectations, reporting of incidents, etc.).
- Work with internal and external engineering teams regarding technical documentation requirements, schematic requirements and quality control objectives during procurement and execution.
- Degree or experience in the field of mechanical, electrical, mining or civil engineering.
- 5-10 years of related field coordination/management experience.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.