TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ENGINEER for a Calgary-based opportunity. This individual must have significant rotating equipment experience with turbine replacements and overhauls.
Experience must include:
- Turbine replacements (>10k HP) and overhauls
- Retrofits of over-speed trips and governors to older
- Managing and executing projects at an operating facility
- Working through a gated approval process for projects
- Creating and reviewing ISOs, GAs, P&IDs
- Eng. in good standing
- 10+ years of professional experience at an operating facility working on rotating equipment
- 7+ years of experience of project responsibility
- Working knowledge of Canadian and Industry codes
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.