TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an PROJECT ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL for an Alberta based opportunity.
- Work with High Voltage transformers, Low Voltage MCCs, SIS
- Basic design/specification and detailed design of Instrumentation systems and materials, including technical selection, calculations, and sizing
- Creating material requisitions c/w specifications and data sheets on valves, indicators, flow meters, PSV’s and transmitters
- Creating packages including scope of work and drawings, such as loop drawings, installation details, P&ID input, datasheets and location drawings and perform interdisciplinary reviews
- Selection and application of electrical devices and components for electrical designs
- Working with live electrical equipment in an operating plant environment
- Detailed Electrical design experience, with motor controls and protective systems, 600V and below distribution, lighting, grounding, and cable tray and conduit layout
- Detailed Electrical Design such as as-builts, MCCS and list BOMs
- Maintaining and updating project electrical wiring and electrical data sheets
- Spot checking field ongoing electrical construction activities and reporting any quality issues
- As Built mark-ups of all electrical documentation, including data sheets, single line and schematic mark-ups
- Engineering Degree, P.Eng
- 10+ years industrial instrumentation & electrical experience, Field design is an asset
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of instrumentations documents such as: P&ID’s, loop sheets, specification sheets, wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, installation detail drawings.
- PLC and DCS programming experience is an asset
- INtools hands-on design capabilities
- Strength in planning, organizing, problem solving, and decisions analysis
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.