TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT INSPECTOR for a Calgary area based opportunity in an operating environment.
- Project Development: Focal point for all Quality Assurance matters throughout the project.
- Project Development: Working closely with Project Managers/Engineers to ensure all inspection and regulatory requirements are met.
- Project Development: Reviewing drawings, inspection test plans and assigning hold points
- Project Construction (Shop): Completes inspections ensuring that all predetermined requirements (Regulatory, Code, Owner-user, etc.) are being adhered to throughout the construction phase. Review of third-party inspection reports as required
- Project Construction (Field): Ensures that all predetermined requirements (Regulatory, Code, Owner-user, etc.) are being adhered to throughout the field installation phase.
- Project Close-out: Ensures that all documentation is in order and that the equipment database (VISIONS) is populated as required.
- Supports turnaround inspection activities as required
- Graduate of Mechanical, Materials, Welding Engineering Technology program
- API 510, API 570, Alberta IPV certifications
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, work at elevated heights, work within confined spaces
- Significant experience in ABSA Regulatory and Code requirements related to pressure equipment design and fabrication
- Proficiency with VISIONS, SAP, Sharepoint and MS Office desirable
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.