TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a LOADOUT OPERATOR for a greater Red Deer-area opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
The Loadout Technician is responsible for ensuring safe, reliable operation of our client’s distribution terminal. This includes loading and unloading railcars and trucks and operating loading equipment, as well as additional loading activities, driving a Railmover and all operations of an industrial railway. The Loadout Technician will be responsible for equipment monitoring and the preparation of equipment for Maintenance. The Loadout Technician will be responsible for strict adherence to both Provincial and Federal Transport Regulations and Safe Operation of Loading and Product Management Equipment.
- Safe Operation of Light & Heavy Equipment
- Equipment Monitoring, Preparation for Maintenance & Safe Work Permitting
- Railyard Management, Rail-Mover Operation, Railcar Inspection & Rail Security
- Investigate, Diagnose and Request Repair of Equipment within Areas of Responsibility
- Physically Active Duties to ensure Safe, Reliable Operation of Areas and Equipment
- Documentation, Accounting, Auditing and Logs
- Responsible for field operations, loading, participation in safety activities, and following standard operating procedures
- Complete loadout progression system within the prescribed timeline
- Provide shipping logistics and administrative support
- 1-3 years of experience in an industrial setting or railway operation
- Knowledge of Provincial, Interprovincial or International Transport Regulation an asset
- Knowledge of provincial and federal safety code requirements including TDG regulations an asset
- Knowledge of Industrial Railroad Operating Rules an asset
- Ability to learn SAP and a knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- 4th Class Power Engineer Certification would be an asset
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.