At TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are searching for a CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR for potential upcoming projects
- Act as a single point of contact for all contract administration and commercial related issues for Capital Projects.
- Interpretation of contractual terms and conditions and acting as a liaison for internal stakeholders and contractors.
- Evaluate procurement processes and procedures to deliver an efficient procurement service to Capital Projects and to ensure contractor relationships are maintained in a manner that supports and drives strategic goals.
- Liaise with safety, technical, construction, quality and project controls personnel to administer executed contracts.
- Maintain and manage all contractual relationships and correspondence for Capital Projects, including engineering, construction and commercial components of the work.
- Manage the contractual obligations of the work, including interpretation of contract terms with the contractor and Capital Projects once work is awarded.
- Overall coordination of contract close-out process for contracts, including but not limited to, providing contractor notification of close out, working with stakeholders to resolve any outstanding issues, obtaining necessary legislative documentation for releasing lien holdback, ensuring any realized discounts and back-charges are received and completing the closeout checklist and contractor performance evaluation.
- Review documentation and maintain records in accordance with policies and procedures, including uploading and filing in Sharepoint.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in construction contracting services preferably in the oil and gas or mining industries.
- A technical, business or supply management degree or diploma or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of contract law, tax and insurance requirements, lien legislation, project accounting and labor relations law and agreements (union/non-union).
- Experience with SAP and SAP Ariba or another major enterprise system.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and mediation/negotiating skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment with diverse groups and individual personalities.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.