TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an INDUSTRIAL NURSE for a Saskatchewan based opportunity.
- To provide a high level of nursing care to all personnel working on the job site while participating in the day-to-day administrative and contractual requirements of the delivery of remote medical services and health and wellness
- Attending to the routine and urgent health concerns of the contractors on site
- Maintain standards of practice as directed by the Nurse Practitioner/Medical Director
- Ensure that patients are managed in a professional and customer friendly manner
- Maintain clinical skills and participate in annual skills assessment testing in basic life support and other identified clinical skills
- Be familiar with the occupational health needs of the client
- Undertake specific roles that may be delegated by the Nurse Practitioner in charge
- Have a good working knowledge of Medical Records storage and retrieval
- Be prepared for all types of emergency situations by active participation in all internal training
- Ensure infection control practices are followed at all times in line with guidelines
- Maintain patient records as care is provided in an objective, complete, and timely manner
- Participate in scheduled meetings and other activities as requested
Job Requirements:3:32:40 PM
- Registered Nurse
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Industrial plant site experience an asset
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Test
- Criminal Background Check
- Great attitude and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.