TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR for a Saskatchewan based opportunity.
- Responsible for providing efficient and proactive administration and project support for all functions of project execution including document control
- Executing and reporting for all engineering lead projects
- Ensuring proper co-ordination of multiple internal and external stakeholder groups
- 5+ years of working experience is an asset, primarily with a projects group
- A diploma, certificate and/or degree, in Office/Business Administration from a post-secondary institution
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Oracle considered an asset
- Previous experience running the administration of a major project in an EPC environment would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.