TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Working with the project and maintenance engineering team to collect allocated hours to project schedule
- Supporting the project, operations, and maintenance managers with budget forecasts, earned value and earned schedule progress
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on costing
- Setting up tracking and analysis system for projects
- Reporting and forecasting project cost and schedule data
- Identifying potential variations and process variations required
- Technical college diploma and/or engineering degree
- 5- 10+ years of project controls experience
- Primavera 6 and Excel experience
- Planning background in SAP an asset
- Experience in the set up and implementation of project controls practices
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Previous experience in an operating plant preferred
- Maintenance and industrial planning experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.