TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an ADMINISTRATOR for an Edmonton area-based opportunity to work in an industrial plant environment.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for time collection
- Ability to coordinate and manage office processes with inputs from multiple sources
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- SAP experience is preferred
- Working in an industrial setting is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to deliver consistent and reliable results
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Have an approachable customer service attitude
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.