TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in a mining environment.
- Accountable for contractor supervision on surface properties and safe efficient coordination of activities to support the execution of the Capital program.
- Primary task will be to ensure safe, efficient collaboration and coordination of surface capital project field activities and ensure they are as per expectations, schedules and report all deviations or take steps required.
- Support the construction contractors to successfully execute the various projects being completed under the Capital program through effective communication with stakeholders, safety and quality specialists, project managers, engineers and planners as appropriate.
- Provide site specific construction expertise, ensuring owner policies and procedures are adhered to and enforce expectations to align with the needs of site and procurement contracts
- Review, monitor and report deficiencies of all project and site processes (time card coding, meeting structure, schedule expectations, safety permit completions and compliance and reporting of incidents)
- A degree or experience in the fields of: piping, mechanical, electrical, mining or civil
- A minimum of five years of related field coordination/management experience
- Previous potash mine experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their personal resume through the form BELOW.