TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR for an Edmonton based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Shipping of all sample order including setting up carrier and creation of necessary paperwork
- Setup freight shipments with carriers
- Working with planners and customer service regarding accuracy and shipping on time
- Attached all shipping documents to delivery note in SAP
- Book and provide FCL needed information to Customer Service and carrier as needed
- Creation of all necessary shipping paperwork
- Filing of paperwork as per audit processes
- Email all necessary documents to customer service and carriers
- Audit export freight bills
- SAP entries
- Trace any necessary shipments
- Attaching all paperwork and labels to courier shipments.
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a team environment and work with other departments/personnel in order to resolve product, customer and transportation issues as quickly as possible
- Ability to provide quick and timely assistance as necessary to a customer base
- Good knowledge of products and services to be able to support customer requests and new inquires
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a way that expresses clarity, urgency and empathy when necessary
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.