TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance & Reliability) for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in a mining environment.
- Complete Fit-for-Service (FFS) evaluations and provide oversight of external engineering FFS
- Provide technical support to the inspection team regarding damage mechanisms, inspection findings and repair plans
- Support operations and maintenance departments with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to stationary equipment
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) based on the RCA standards
- Oversight of structural analysis completed by third-party engineering
- Provide technical mentorship for Engineers-in-Training (EITs)
- 5+ years of relevant mechanical experience with petrochemical facilities
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer registered with APEGA or previous registration with a Canadian Professional Engineering Association
- Experience with Alberta regulatory requirements for pressure equipment (ABSA)
- Technical experience and training with pressure vessel and piping codes
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership abilities
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.