TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for an ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY SPECIALIST for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing a reliability based electrical maintenance program.
- Provide technical support to the Electrical based Maintenance team and ensure each asset is performing to its original design capacity and that procedural changes will improve the plant performance to continue sustainability.
- Create maintenance plans and BOM’s in SAP for newly installed equipment.
- Enter spare material into storehouse stock using spares finder.
- Guarantee that the latest reliability techniques are utilized in operations.
- Provide training to Maintenance team on electrical equipment and on the reliability techniques
- Work with counterparts in the Maintenance department to build and implement Reliability Centered Maintenance, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Preventive and Critical Spare Part Plans and Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of internal SAP System and hand-over documentation.
- Ensure that all Reliability data is analyzed and reported to the Electrical Maintenance department in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance workflows and procedures are up to date and are continuously being reviewed for performance against intended objectives.
- Define the priority between the different types of maintenance (corrective, predictive and systematic).
- Certified Engineering Technologist, Applied Science Technologist, or Professional Engineer with 5+ years’ experience or trade qualification with an equivalent experience.
- +5 years industrial electrical experience in engineering, reliability, and maintenance planning
- Experience in creating SAP records, maintenance plans, and bill of material documents
- Experience working within a reliability program is an asset
- Commissioning experience is an asset
- Good working knowledge of data processing software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.