TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a CHEMICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST for a Fort Saskatchewan based opportunity. This contract position may require occasional weekend coverage and/or overtime.
- Utilizing analytical techniques such as classical chemistry such as electroplating, image analyzers, mechanical testers, etc.
- Using intranet-based laboratory information system
- Good housekeeping practices, sampling, and sample login
- Ensuring that work meets standards, customer requirements and schedules
- Chemical or Materials Science Diploma or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 1 – 3 years’ experience – New Grads will be considered
- Laboratory skills working with chemicals
- Must be extremely focused and meticulous with high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Safety and environmentally conscious
- Must have own transportation
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.