At TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP, we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for EXPEDITORS for potential upcoming projects.
- Executing company policies and procedures relating to expediting management
- Monitoring and expediting suppliers’ schedules
- Updating the movement of equipment and materials within the computer system
- Maintaining timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of negotiation, administration activities, problem identification, status reporting and corrective action
- Fulfilling expediting requirements during project
- Supervising change activity to assure adequate protection of the company
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers, management, customers, support organizations, and other team members
- 2-5+ years of directly related procurement experience with specific experience in expediting, preferably in an industrial plant setting
- Working knowledge of SAP Materials Management and purchasing functionality would be an asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High level of analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.