TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Responsible for the management, distribution and communication of drawings and technical documents
- Providing support for the maintenance of engineering drawings, indexes and filing systems for both electronic and paper formats
- Issuing drawings/documents, logging and tracking and ensuring proper revision control
- Providing input to ensure implementation of new document control software
- Ensuring the integrity/reliability of the information through development of new standards and procedures
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing drawings / documents as required
- Assisting with general administrative duties, distribution of drawings and locating information or drawings
- 10+ years of document management experience in an industrial setting operational facility or construction environment
- Experience in all stages of document control in chemical, oil and gas, or other industrial environment, including Concurrent Engineering
- Experience working with SharePoint, Meridian, OpenText knowledge, and Acrobat 10 – Professional
- Basic AutoCAD understanding (open, printing, create pdf’s)
- Full understanding of Drawing Disciplines, size, revisions etc. and knowledge in upkeep, updating etc., of Equipment files
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.