TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a SCHEDULER for an opportunity in the greater Edmonton area to work in an operating plant environment.
- Experience in preparing plans and scheduling of maintenance work such as routine overhauls, planned shutdowns and major inspections
- Accountable for developing high quality safe work plans and job work packages to be used for execution of maintenance and project activities at the operations facility
- Provides input to risk analysis and development of contingency schedule
- Identify cost trends for management
- Performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring activities
- Supporting development of scheduling standards and procedures
- Planning, scheduling in oil and gas, manufacturing, or process industries
- Work with project managers, engineers and technologists in providing planning & scheduling support
- Perform all duties in a professional manner, including quality of work product and all interactions with other team members, operations, maintenance, technical groups and other workers within the department
- A Journeyman Trade Certificate, any trades background, AND Scheduling work experience
- 3-5+ years experience in an industrial project controls related field
- Industrial operating plant, base maintenance, and turnaround plant experience
- SAP experience is essential, related to scheduling i.e STAC
- Knowledge and experience in heavy industrial maintenance applications and techniques
- Self-motivated with willingness to take on increasing responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.