TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT COORDINATOR (Administrative background) for an opportunity in the greater Edmonton area to work in an operating plant environment.
- Providing a variety of support services within an operating organization
- Representing the interests of the client throughout the project’s life cycle
- Providing assistance in building score cards and keeping them up-to-date, control action logs, process mapping, organizing technical walk through of schedule build with project group, steward team to get actions completed on time and on budget, helping with efficiency
- Keeping the project team on track and assisting with setting goals
- Communicating ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Considering the unique characteristics and objectives of each project and recommending the optimum approach for project delivery including design procurement, construction delivery methodology, forms of contract, phasing plans and project governance structure
- Keeping the Project Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact project
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Engineering, Business, or Construction Management
- Post Graduate degree in Management considered an asset
- Excellent leadership skills and experience mentoring, managing, motivating, and developing strong relationships
- Prior experience working in the engineering industry is preferred along with familiarity with project engineering terminology
- Great understanding of computer programs and applications (MS Office 365 applications, SAP, Sharepoint)
- Power user in Excel and Power BI an asset
- Commitment to customer service, quality, and professionalism
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.