TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Responsible for the management, distribution and communication of drawings, technical documents
- Responsible for both physical and electronic filing systems and support development of standards and practices relating to document control within the project.
- Proactively manage transmittals and deadlines for all documents and reviews relating to engineering, procurement, and Construction in the project
- Offer site wide support for site document control, who manage all document control functions within Operations, Maintenance, SHE and Engineering
- Responsible for triggering and administrating Workflows for all stages
- Keeping all parties up to date with documentation standards, including a centralized and orderly documentation numbering and filing structure compatible with existent information databases, updating of Masters Documentation as per approved Engineering content in both systems.
- Project administration activities including some reporting & organization activities relating to the project
- 5+ years of documents management experience in an EPC or industrial setting
- Experience working with SharePoint and Meridian
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form Below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields