TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a LAB TECHNOLOGIST - RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT for a Fort Saskatchewan based opportunity.
- Maintaining and organizing documentation such as data recording, processing, interpretation and reporting
- Operating pilot plant scale equipment such as screeners, blenders, autoclaves, high temp. furnaces, grinders and saws
- Planning and conducting lab and pilot scale tests to evaluate the influence of materials and process conditions on products
- Handling small quantities (grams up to tens of kilograms) of metallic, ceramic, and polymeric powders
- Troubleshoot and repair of equipment as necessary
- Preparing samples using Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) system
- Powder manufacturing and processing
- Product evaluation using new and established methods; developing non-standard test methods
- Procurement of parts for lab equipment
- Organization of lab supplies, material storage and equipment spare parts
- Plant and product support
- Process scale-up
- Proven technical capabilities with 2 years’ experience combined with a NAIT equivalent diploma 2+ years of laboratory experience
- Experience in powder manufacturing, processing and testing is preferred
- General Mechanical aptitude and laboratory skills
- Basic Windows-based computer skills including MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, is willing to help and train others
- An aptitude to following all lab safety regulations
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Lab Technologist - Research and Development
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields