TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a MECHANICAL DESIGNER for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in an industrial plant environment.
- As-built drawings, Mechanical drafting, 3D modeling, simulation and analysis
- Equipment, fabrication inspection, and commissioning
- Drafting reviews and checking documents
- Creating other documentation as per project requirements
- Project coordination duties such as tracking and reporting
- Field checking and verification at various shops or clients’ facilities
- Mentoring Junior Engineers and Designers
- Develop improvements in design standards
- Establishing client relationships and delivery of projects
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or CAD/CAM Engineering Technology
- 6+ years of industrial mechanical experience in engineering and field design of projects
- Sc.T. or C.Tech designation is an asset
- Project management experience is an asset
- Bulk materials handling experience is an asset
- Valid Safety certifications and training
- Experience with mobile equipment, heavy industrial equipment, or mining equipment
- Fabrication and machine design experience
- Experience using Inventor, SolidWorks, AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability for working individually and within a team
- People oriented with an ability to establish relationships, credibility, and trust
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields