TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER IN TRAINING for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Carry out assigned tasks under the direction of a more senior professional
- Prepare or interpret plans, designs, plots, calculations, costs and bills of material in accordance with established codes, standards, drawings, calculation procedures or other specifications
- Develop scopes of work, drawings for multiple small construction projects
- Liase with operations, construction, maintenance and inspection groups
- Conduct work according to established procedures
- Provide support and assistance to clients during plant start-up, commissioning and operation
- Registered as a Mechanical EIT with APEGA
- 1 – 3 years experience preferably in a plant environment
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Mechanical Engineer (Junior)
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields