TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a SENIOR NDT TECHNICIAN for a remote opportunity working throughout Alberta.
- Auditing, documentation, consulting, drafting, data collection,
- Hardness testing, spark testing, asset testing and corrosion surveys
- Detecting internal and external defects in welding materials and components by using ultrasonic equipment
- Magnetic particle inspection
- QA/QC technical services
- NDT Testing
- Pipeline Integrity services
- Phased array permanent records
- CGSB Ultrasonic Level 2, PAUT, Magnetic Particle Level 2. required
- CWB Level 1 or 2 and Pipeline Integrity experience would be an asset
- Flexible schedule and able to travel within Western Canada regularly for short term call outs
- Truck capable of accessing pipeline ROW’s and related industry standard insurance coverage an asset
- Basic UT/MPI certified equipment an asset
- Strong customer service and sales skills required
- Strong technical computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Client focused with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Safety tickets inclusive: H2S, First Aid, Confined Space, Fall Protection
- D&A Pre-access exam
- Background check
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields