TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for an OFFICE CLEANER for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in a office environment.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning, and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 5+ years of cleaning experience
- Experience working with a professional cleaning company highly preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields