TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in a mining environment.
- Administrative and Expediting tasks as required by the procurement team, such as
Purchase Order Close Out Letter Management, Purchase Order Expediting & Supplier Accountability, digital filing organization, maintenance and management, data collection, analysis and reporting, meeting organization, coordination and management.
- Responsible for accounts receivable/payable.
- Assist staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Data entry, purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, etc.
- Typing, faxing, scanning, copying, taking minutes, ordering supplies, attending meetings and setting up appointments.
- Track office supply inventory and places supply orders.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- 1-3 years of Procurement Administration & Expediting experience is ideal.
- Office Administration diploma/certificate would be considered an asset.
- This role is expected to be 100% at site, some option for remote work occasionally.
- This can be a rotational role for candidates that are not local to the area.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience using SharePoint and Oracle, SAP and Ariba is an asset.
- Previous mine/industrial site experience is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their personal resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields