TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR for a contract opportunity in the greater Regina area.
- Responsible for providing efficient and proactive administration and project support for all functions of project execution including document control
- Receive and track all contractual correspondence between contractors, vendors and project teams, including the project manager and procurement.
- Provide cost tracking, document control, safety reporting.
- Project reporting daily/weekly actual results to the Project Controller/Project Manager.
- Input and tracking of purchase requisitions.
- Prepare, and maintain individual logs for projects and contractors such as Inspection Test Plans, RFI’s, etc.
- Provide document management by working with the engineer and contractor to ensure the latest drawings and specifications are being used.
- Receive turnover documentation, log, and file.
- Updating and issuing Quality Policies and Procedures as required.
- Quality Assurance documents; official project transmittals/receipts and tracking.
- Receive all drawings for projects, track in drawing logs, issue to individuals as directed by Project Managers for review, send all/any correspondence back to engineering companies, print and file, update as required.
- Tracking of contract change orders.
- Issue Request for Information; track and file related correspondence.
- Prepare drawing packages for project team use, update as revisions come in.
- Assist Project Managers with project set-up as required
- 5+ years of working experience is an asset, primarily with a projects group
- A diploma, certificate and/or degree, in Office/Business Administration from a post-secondary institution
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Oracle considered an asset
- Previous experience running the administration of a major project in an EPC environment would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields