TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ENGINEER for an Edmonton area-based opportunity to work in an Operating Plant environment.
- Prepare capital budgets, schedules and resource allocation plans for multi-discipline projects, incorporating best practices in cost control, risk analysis and schedule stewardship
- Manage and control projects to ensure that objectives are met in an economical and timely manner, and that quality control requirements are either developed or met as required
- Provide overall project management from scope development to start-up
Working with and coordinating efforts among facility personnel, various skilled trades, and 3rd-party contractors, to achieve project design intentions
- Ensure successful completion of projects in accordance with established procedures, standards, and policies
- Provide technical support based on sound engineering principals and recognized industry standards
- Apply engineering knowledge, skills, tools, experience, and techniques to project activities to meet or exceed stakeholder needs, objectives, and expectations
- Support to Maintenance Engineering with regards to the elimination of high cost, low reliability areas of the plant
- Act as liaison between plant personnel, technical groups and outside contractors
- Mechanical, Chemical, Civil Engineering degree or other engineering discipline with 5+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of rotating equipment, piping and fixed equipment in an industrial facility an asset
- Experience working with MS Office and SAP
- Experience in safety management skills and practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving, and organization skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form Below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields