TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently looking for a RECRUITER / ACCOUNT MANAGER for an Edmonton area-based opportunity.
Our ideal candidate is someone that enjoys client interactions, has an excellent sales aptitude, a superior ability to identify talent, and a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced team structured working environment. We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, who is willing and prepared to invest into long-standing and long-lasting business relationships.
- Responsible for the management of client needs with a focus on superior customer service.
- Develop a strong client relationship through the evaluation of the clients’ requirements.
- Service client recruitment needs through sourcing, selecting, prescreening, interviewing, and evaluating candidates to identify their suitability.
- Source technical personnel through database searching, job postings/searching, socials and industry networking for a variety of technical positions.
- Match candidate skills with the proper client and job opportunity.
- Qualify, interview and reference check potential candidates.
- Present excellent and qualified candidates to our clients.
- Proactively create and maintain a current and up to date candidate pipeline.
- Continually consult with clients to expand service offerings.
- Maintain, interact, and manage a workforce of contingent workers.
- Provide guidance and recruitment support within the team.
- Work closely with fellow colleagues on the recommendation and consideration of candidates and client workings.
- Opportunity for business development and growth of new client relationships.
- 2-10+ years of recruitment related experience required.
- Proven sales or account management background.
- Technical Diploma or University Education is an asset.
- General understanding of engineering, construction and/or technical disciplines is an asset.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and build strong client & candidate relationships.
- Ability to manage existing clients, expand service offerings and develop new customer opportunities.
- Strong sales aptitude and maintain a high level of detail.
- Innate sense of urgency in a customer service environment.
- Poses a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Be able to effectively utilize and maintain an ATS system.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Be a quick learner that embraces change.
- Be a team player that can also work independently.
- Must be able to supply 2-3 work-related references from someone in a supervisory position.
- There is an option for working remotely from home on a full-time basis.
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. We would like to thank all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields