TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a FIELD SAFETY COORDINATOR for an Edmonton area-based opportunity to work in a Construction site environment.
- Promotes safety in the workplace and jobsite through training, education, intervention, and inspection
- Acts as the company’s guide in complying with federal, provincial, and local government regulations
- Ensure that the appropriate safety regulations are followed in the workplace and recommends updates to the company’s safety plan as needed
- Provide or arrange for the necessary safety training for employees and contractors
- Inspects the training and safety management documents of employees and contractors providing outside services, and provides the contractors with safety training specific to the location or equipment, as necessary
- Documents all training and certification to ensure compliance by the employee and contractor to minimize the company’s exposure in matters of regulatory compliance and liability
- Job Hazard Analysis and Physical Demands Analysis
- 5+ years’ experience as a Safety Coordinator or similar role in and industrial/construction environment
- NCSO and CRSP Designation is an asset
- Experienced in quality control, quality assurance, safety and environmental methods / procedures
- Knowledge of all major operating department practices and procedures
- Must be highly motivated and willing to provide leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their personal Word resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields