TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a SCHEDULER (TURNAROUND) for a Calgary S.E. area-based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Coordinate schedule development with construction planners, coordinators, operations, turnaround manager, project managers, Controls and others as required.
- Lead schedule review meetings to ensure proper logic, prioritization, resource utilization, logistics and constraints are properly represented in the schedule.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the fully integrated, resource loaded & logic linked schedules.
- Analyze and communicate schedule status and performance including critical & near-critical items, risks and opportunities, resources requirements, forecasting, schedule performance (SPI), progress, and float analysis.
- Coordinate and interface with controls group for forecasting and analysis.
- Optimize resource utilization through resource leveling and density analysis.
- Coordinate and interface with contractor schedule progress and performance.
- Proactively identify schedule issues, risks, and opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in developing level 1-5 schedules using Primavera P6 on turnarounds and capital projects in an industrial running facility.
- Must have experience in a construction trade, planning, operations, engineering, or engineering technology.
- Strong knowledge in P6 (Primavera) and SAP.
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must possess a strong understanding of construction execution in an industrial setting.
- Proven ability to maintain good working relationships with stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Experience dealing with multiple priorities and deadlines / proven ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, produces accurate and credible deliverables, meets deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills including presentations.
Pay rates will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields