TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP is currently recruiting for a PROJECT MANAGER for a Saskatchewan based opportunity to work in a mining environment.
- Monitoring and controlling project performance to maintain cost, schedule, scope and quality
- Manage the planning, design and pre-coordination of projects for mine and surface operations
- Execute project idea into standard deliverable products ready for the development
- Collecting and documenting project requirements provided by project stakeholders
- Creating integrated project planning documents with team and stakeholder
- Identifying and managing risk associated to the project
- Accountable to ensure that all milestone and/or key deliverables within a stage have been reviewed and accepted by stakeholders
- Managing change requests through the Integrated Change Control procedure
- Communicating project performance and project changes with stakeholders
- Managing and communicating with project team
- Responsible for people change management activities for the project as required to ensure the successful creation, implementation and attainment of business value of the deliverable
- Work closely with Supervisors, Operations personnel, Maintenance Planning and Supply Chain to initiate and execute project plans
- Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Registered Professional Engineer is an asset
- PMP certification
- 10+ years of experience as a construction manager or project manager
- Experience with budgeting for capital and major maintenance projects
- Potash mine experience would be a strong asset
- General Mine Safety Awareness (GMSA) Certification required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields