TSG STAFFING SERVICES we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for PROJECT MANAGERS for potential upcoming projects.
- Proactively manage deadlines and ensure appropriate communication is provided to relevant parties when schedule and cost conflicts arise
- Make recommendations and be involved with important decision-making on technical and complex aspect of projects – able to put together rough concepts for execution by others
- Accountable for maintaining project costs staying within budget
- Prepare man-hour estimates as required for various sized projects
- Ensure all projects are being completed following project management policies, procedures and systems outlined for project management group
- Manage project costs on an on-going basis such as scope control, cost control, schedule control and risk control
- Manage/obtain proper approvals (regulatory, cost, Project Execution Plans, etc.)
- Interface with project members (construction management, procurement, inspection, planning, ops/maintenance, etc.)
- Responsible for timely delivery of technical and non-technical deliverables on Program
- Manage/drive to proper closure of capital projects such as BOM’s, drawing updates, equipment file updates
- Mentoring and instructing team members on scope requirements, schedules, cost estimates as required on projects
- Ensure bid specifications meet the technical/commercial terms of the project charter
- Ensure effective and timely project reporting, cost forecasting and communication
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations on behalf of all relative departments and identify conflicting priorities and resolve all concerns judiciously
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, or Electrical
- 5-20 years of project management experience
- Experience with budgeting for capital and major maintenance projects
- Registered as a Professional Engineer is an asset
- Ability to work in an office and field environment with a high degree of interaction between management, technical, maintenance and self-managed operations teams
- Able to work with minimal supervision and must be highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their personal WORD resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields