TSG STAFFING SERVICES we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for SAFETY COORDINATOR for potential upcoming projects.
- Promotes safety in the workplace and jobsite through training, education, intervention, and inspection
- Acts as the company’s guide in complying with federal, provincial, and local government regulations
- Ensure that the appropriate safety regulations are followed in the workplace and recommends updates to the company’s safety plan as needed
- Provide or arrange for the necessary safety training for employees and contractors
- Inspects the training and safety management documents of employees and contractors providing outside services, and provides the contractors with safety training specific to the plant, location or equipment, as necessary
- Documents all training and certification to ensure compliance by the employee and contractor to minimize the company’s exposure in matters of regulatory compliance and liability
- Job Hazard Analysis and Physical Demands Analysis
- 5+ years experience as a Safety Coordinator or similar role in and industrial/construction environment
- NCSO and CRSP Designation is an asset
- Experienced in quality control, quality assurance, safety and environmental methods / procedures
- Knowledge of all major operating department practices and procedures
- Must be highly motivated and willing to provide leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Only candidates with these qualifications will be contacted. Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields