TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Writing detailed design documents and specifications for industrial operating facilities
- Carrying out the final design and detailing of structural designs from engineering sketches
- Providing Structural Design and technical support including calculations, design and design drawing reviews, field investigation and solutions for the construction or repair of heavy industrial projects
- Reviewing project documents prior to issue for scope and presentation, including checking for technical accuracy
- Check the draftingcontent and drawings prepared by other in the Structural Design team
- Coordinating and working with project team members
- Developing and maintaining positive, sustainable internal and external client relationships
- Post-secondary Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Professional Engineering Designation
- 5+ years experience in Structural Engineering
- Experience working in a leadership role on small to medium size capital projects
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields