At TSG STAFFING SERVICES we are always recruiting in anticipation of our clients’ future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for a DRAFTSPERSON with mechanical/piping background for a potential fly in/out opportunity in the Southern Alberta area.
- Coordinating and completing all flowsheets such as PFDs, P&IDs & MSDs for all projects
- As-Built drawing updates for project closures
- Updating existing AutoCAD drawings based on marked up drawings
- A combination of working in on-site (primarily) and off-site environments for project effectiveness with regards to project phase, schedule, cost and quality
- Responsible for the preparation of all flowsheets and P&IDs and ensuring that the P&IDs are drafted according to the Master copy
- Creating new drawings as required and drafting of equipment in 2D drawing environments
- 5+ years drafting experience
- Proficiency using AutoCAD
- Competent in the use of all P&ID software modules in order to assist in the drafting and design within the system and train others
- Diploma in Engineering Technology from a recognized technical institute an asset
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form BELOW.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields