TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Maintenance & Reliability) for an opportunity in the Greater Medicine Hat Area in an Operating Plant environment.
- Complete Fit-for-Service (FFS) evaluations and provide oversight of external engineering FFS
- Support technical needs of maintenance and turnaround planning
- Provide technical support to the inspection team regarding damage mechanisms, inspection findings and repair plans
- Support operations and maintenance departments with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to stationary equipment
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) based on the RCA standards
- Develop maintenance strategies on a facility wide approach to consolidate maintenance routines
- Oversight of structural analysis completed by third-party engineering
- Provide technical mentorship for Engineers-in-Training (EITs)
- 5+ years of relevant mechanical experience with oil & gas or petrochemical facilities
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer registered with APEGA or previous registration with a Canadian Professional Engineering Association
- Experience with Alberta regulatory requirements for pressure equipment (ABSA)
- Technical experience and training with pressure vessel and piping codes
- Outstanding organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership abilities
Pay rates will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields