TSG STAFFING SERVICES is currently recruiting for a PLANNER with a mechanical background for an Alberta based opportunity to work in an operating plant environment.
- Applying trade knowledge, field condition information, relevant technical data, personal experience, and where appropriate, input from maintenance, operations and technical resources to develop high quality executable plans
- Effectively uses all the required Primavera P6 functionality to meet requirements
- Ensuring all plans developed are consistent with the Planning Standards including safety procedures, maintenance standards/procedures, identification of required resources, estimated task durations, materials, equipment and services required to execute the work identified
- Developing and maintaining Task Lists and Bill of Materials to ensure complete and accurate records and current with planning standards
- Working with departments to verify the information included in the plans are accurate and up to date
- Working with Operations, Maintenance and Project Groups, Vendors, Consultants in the field of planning
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial Planning with a Boiler Maker or a Pipefitter certificate
- Must have working knowledge of Primavera P6 software
- Working knowledge with SAP PM module is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 applications (Outlook, SharePoint, TEAMS, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Willingness to work in an office and field environment with a high degree of interaction between management, technical, maintenance, operations and others involved in planning work
- Willingness to travel for field visits
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with willingness to take on increasing responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Only candidates with these qualifications will be contacted. Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume through the form below.
Apply to this job by submitting your application below.
"*" indicates required fields